Author  Message

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Monday, October 10, 2016 at 7:41:11 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Monday, October 10, 2016 at 8:15:00 AM

One of our members ( Peter2005 ) asked it was possible to open a section for a joke, i think it is a good idea.
So i opened this topic where members can post a joke now and then.
It is sticky topic.
Have fun :) 

Gordo
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 11/18/1961 (62)

Posted: Friday, October 14, 2016 at 12:37:24 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gordo on Friday, October 14, 2016 at 12:42:00 AM

Have to start it with this one... as only can be told by the incomparable Gary Muledeer:

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Friday, October 14, 2016 at 11:35:51 AM | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing, good one :) 

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

B-Day: 11/26/1987 (36)

Posted: Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 7:18:36 AM | IP Logged

This is a Doctor I know from the UK doing a cycling tour around some parts of America 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 8:01:07 AM | IP Logged

Thanks Argon, nice one :)

link reflog
General Member
United Kingdom

Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 6:13:58 AM | IP Logged

I'll always remember the day I broke ninety. I had a few beers in the clubhouse and was so excited I forgot to play the back nine - Bruce Lansky

I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them - Harry Tofcano

I play in the low 80s. If it's any hotter than that, I won't play - Anon

Putts get real difficult the day they hand out the money - Lee Trevino

The best wood in most amateurs' bags is the pencil - Unknown

If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball - Jack Lemmon

I'd like to see the fairways more narrow. Then everybody would have to play from the rough, not just me - Seve Ballesteros

Golf! You hit down to make the ball go up. You swing left and the ball goes right. The lowest score wins. And on top of that, the winner buys the drinks - Anon

It took me seventeen years to get 3,000 hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course: Babe Ruth

Columbus went around the world in 1492. That isn't a lot of strokes when you consider the course: Lee Trevino

These greens are so fast I have to hold my putter over the ball and hit it with the shadow: Sam Snead

If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball: Jack Lemmon

If you're caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God can hit a 1-iron: Lee Trevino

The people who gave us golf and called it a game are the same people who gave us bag pipes and called it music: Anon

I would like to deny all allegations by Bob Hope that during my last game of golf, I hit an eagle, a birdie, an elk and a moose: Gerald Ford

After all these years, it's still embarrassing for me to play on the American golf tour. Like the time I asked my caddie for a sand wedge and he came back ten minutes later with a ham on rye: Chi Chi Rodriguez

After a particularly bad round of golf, Robert decided not to go to the nineteenth hole [the clubhouse bar] and started to go straight home.

As he was walking to the golf car park to get his Range Rover, a policeman stopped him and asked', Did you tee off on the seventeenth hole about twenty minutes ago?'

'Yes', Robert answered

'Did you happen to slice your ball so that it went over the trees and out of bounds and completely off the golf course?'

'Yes, I did. How did you know?' Robert questioned.

'Well', said the policeman gravely', Your golf ball flew out onto the main road and crashed through the windscreen of a BMW. The car driver lost control and crashed into six other cars and a fire engine. The fire engine was unable to reach the fire in time and the building burned down. Now, what do you intend to do about it?'

Robert thought it over very carefully and responded', I think I'll close my stance a little bit, tighten my grip and lower my right thumb.'

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 6:37:38 AM | IP Logged

Good ones Dave, thanks for sharing. 

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 6:56:36 AM | IP Logged

We actually used to play with one guy who could not see very well , very keen golfer , he used to say after he hit a drive " that sounded like a slice " :) 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 11:08:35 AM | IP Logged

Lol, nice one argon, thanks for sharing . 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 12:24:44 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 12:28:00 PM

This joke was provided by Peter2005, thanks Peter, good one :)

A store that sells new husbands has opened in Manchester , just off Deansgate where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

''That''s nice,'' she thinks, ''but I want more.''

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

''Wow,'' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework...

''Oh, mercy me!'' she exclaims, ''I can hardly stand it!''
Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor.. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:
To avoid gender bias charges, the store''s owner opened a New Wives store just across the street with the same rules. (READ ON)

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Monday, December 5, 2016 at 11:59:15 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Monday, December 5, 2016 at 11:59:00 AM

This joke was provided by Peter2005, thanks Peter, good one.

The English language:

I have always been told :

"Your job in life is very dependent on how you perceive and describe it.

This was brought home to me the other night when I talked to on old friend of mine on the telephone and asked him what he was doing.

He replied that he was working on a project involving the aqua-thermal treatment of ceramics, aluminum and steel in a highly constrained environment. I was quite impressed.

Upon further inquiry, however, I found out he was washing the dinner dishes under his wife''s supervision."

Peter2005
General Member
Wales

B-Day: 10/29/1939 (84)

Posted: Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 6:42:48 AM | IP Logged

WEATHER WARNING

A highways agency warning said anyone travelling in icy conditions should take a shovel, blankets, sleeping bag, extra clothing, including a scarf, hat, gloves, 24 hour supply of food and drink, de-icer, rock salt, torch, safety triangle, tow rope, petrol can, first aid kit and jump leads.

I looked a right idiot on the bus this morning.

Me of all people.

Peter2005 Signature

Peter
Swansea. UK.

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 3:13:27 PM | IP Logged

Nice one Peter, thanks for sharing :)

Peter2005
General Member
Wales

Posted: Friday, December 9, 2016 at 6:29:20 AM | IP Logged

This is what 70+ year old's have to look forward to. This is something that happened at an assisted living center.

The people who lived there have small apartments but they all eat at a central cafeteria. One morning one of the residents didn't show up for breakfast so my wife went upstairs and knocked on his door to see if everything was OK. She could hear him through the door and he said that he was running late and would be down shortly so she went back to the dining area.
An hour later he still hadn't arrived so she went back up towards his room and she found him on the stairs. He was coming down the stairs but was having a hell of time. He had a death grip on the hand rail and seemed to have trouble getting his legs to work right. She told him she was going to call an ambulance but he told her no, he wasn't in any pain and just wanted to have his breakfast.
So she helped him the rest of the way down the stairs and he had his breakfast.
When he tried to return to his room he was completely unable to get up even the first step so they called an ambulance for him. A couple hours later she called the hospital to see how he was doing. The receptionist there said he was fine, he just had both of his legs in one leg of his boxer shorts. 

Peter2005 Signature

Peter
Swansea. UK.

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 7:01:49 AM | IP Logged

Lol, another good one Peter, thanks for sharing. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 10:12:50 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 10:14:00 AM

Another good video provided by Peter2005.
A dog with great skills.
Click on link below:

Jumpy the dog 

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 10/30/1976 (47)

Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 1:25:45 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Hyno Designs on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 1:56:00 AM

Scotland in December inspired, this pure insanity, which I am guilty of designing.

This was the concept of the entire video, it takes Van de Velde like 10 minutes to play 1 shot after his tee shot in the playoff, actually had to cut the footage. The 18th and than the 1st playoff hole took like 50 minute to play. (use the entire Pink Floyd soundtrack of the song Time for him to hit 1 shot) To me it is the best footage ever recorded in Golf, it is just insane, than he just marches and keeps walking all over the place, it just so crazy.

Van de Velde is actually late for the Playoff, Lawrie and Leonard are waiting on the 15th hole, while Jean went back to the Hotel to change clothes. So they wait like 15 minutes for Van de Velde to show up, hence the footage of him riding in the cart. Pure Madness...

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 7:07:20 AM | IP Logged

Hyno Designs said:
"Scotland in December inspired, this pure insanity, which I am guilty of designing.

This was the concept of the entire video, it takes Van de Velde like 10 minutes to play 1 shot after his tee shot in the playoff, actually had to cut the footage. The 18th and than the 1st playoff hole took like 50 minute to play. (use the entire Pink Floyd soundtrack of the song Time for him to hit 1 shot) To me it is the best footage ever recorded in Golf, it is just insane, than he just marches and keeps walking all over the place, it just so crazy.

Van de Velde is actually late for the Playoff, Lawrie and Leonard are waiting on the 15th hole, while Jean went back to the Hotel to change clothes. So they wait like 15 minutes for Van de Velde to show up, hence the footage of him riding in the cart. Pure Madness...

"

I watched this Live and Peter Ellis a BBC commentator said it was a big mistake before he attempted to hit that shot and lets face it for the prize and Trophy involved it was a Bad Caddie , the Caddie should have just forced him to hit say ? a 9 iron to the fairway then probably another 9 iron to the green, 10% of the Winner`s fee goes to the Caddie # Bad Mistake. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 12:24:40 PM | IP Logged

Very nice, thanks for sharing :) 

Peter2005
General Member
Wales

Posted: Friday, January 13, 2017 at 6:21:29 AM | IP Logged

I hope that this one does not offend anyone. Apologies if it does.

The Beauty of been Old and Hard at hearing, read On.

Are my testicles black ?

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth.

A young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "Are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know Sir, I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about them She raises his gown,holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says,

"There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look magnificent."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,

"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very closely:

"Are - My -Test - Results – Back?"

Peter2005 Signature

Peter
Swansea. UK.

Page of 7
<< Prev. Page ? Next Page >>

There are 1 active members online
nort2,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Jokes section - Page 1 Loaded in 1.016 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 6:28:45 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.