Rock Walls
Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

TeeOffTowers
General Member
England

B-Day: 4/22/1948 (76)

Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 2:00:36 PM | IP Logged

Is anyone aware of a lib containing rock walls? I do not want a texture rock (eg Cantera), but I am looking for an object to use as a retaining wall in front of a green. Something like Bayshore West lib which has lots of timber wall shapes, but rock instead.

ToT 

TeeOffTowers Signature

The way we are playing here you might want to throw the clubs in the lake. If you throw the clubs in the lake, you might miss the lake.

No course in the works: retired.

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 4:03:15 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 4:04:00 PM

Hiya Tee, maybe you will find something in the library: Walls and Stairs 08

You can find the library on this link: http://www.coursedownloads.com/coursesource/library.asp?id=1350

TeeOffTowers
General Member
England

Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 5:08:52 PM | IP Logged

Thanks Gunpower. I had a look in that lib and there were a few walls but unfortunately they ware all straight. I need some to go round bends also. I have played around with the various holes and I have used cantera rock as a texture in front of the greens. It is not perfect but it will have to do as best alternative. I could have used timber planking, but this real course uses stone.

ToT ;) 

TeeOffTowers Signature

The way we are playing here you might want to throw the clubs in the lake. If you throw the clubs in the lake, you might miss the lake.

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 5:22:28 PM | IP Logged

Hiya Tee, here is another one you can try with round bends rock walls, the library is named: BCV
It is a TW04 library but used on several TW08 custom courses.

You can download the library here: http://www.coursedownloads.com/coursesource/library.asp?id=482 

TeeOffTowers
General Member
England

Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 6:51:35 AM | IP Logged

Gunpower, your a star!! That is ideal for my needs. I am amazed how you remember the contents of libs especially when there are 100's around.

Thanks again.

ToT ;) 

TeeOffTowers Signature

There are 1 active members online
Gunpower61,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Rock Walls - Page 1 Loaded in 0.250 seconds
Thursday, April 25, 2024 @ 11:39:52 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.